Your own guild paddock maps should be a safe zone. Aggressing players there shouldn't be aloud period. End of story. If you're on a map with a paddock that doesn't belong to your guild it's fine... just not on your own.
My gf got aggressed three times in a row for pvp quests while breeding. More than once this happened. You shouldn't have to put wings down every time you check your mounts. It's even worse sometimes because you don't have your battle mount equipped because you're renaming/leveling mounts...
- Previous News
Bonta vs. Brakmar
- Next News
The dofus of the darkness
- Recent News:
- Barlow waist cool flask is definitely complete, feel as if within the legend winebibber
- There are always a few momemts regarding verses impulsive
- "Lonely 9 swords" fresh river's lake has become exposed for many players on the globe.
- Participants are usually enemies in this copy can get several outlines of pure spirit and its fragmented phrases.
- Qinghai don't fallen, only a few degrees around mountain tops and also waters.